French Mobility maintains this website to enhance public access to information. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However, French Mobility accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which French Mobility has no control and for which French Mobility assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Only European Union legislation published in paper editions of the Official Journal of the European Union is deemed authentic.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. French Mobility accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of French Mobility in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Personal Data Protection
The European Union is committed to user privacy.
During the implementation of its tasks, all personal data are processed by French Mobility in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data.
Although you can browse through most of this website without giving any information about yourself, personal information will be requested from you when you contact French Mobility on our website:
- Using the ‘Contact’ button activates your e-mail software and invites you to send your comments to a specific functional mailbox of French Mobility. When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the management team of the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your e-mail to another service within French Mobility or to any other European Union institution or body. You will be informed, via e-mail, about which service your question has been forwarded to.
- French Mobility website also uses ‘Contact us’ form provided by Europe Direct Contact Centre. Following the principle of minimisation of collection of the personal data, the form asks only the necessary information in order to sufficiently process any enquiry. If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message. More information on Europe Direct’s data protection policy can be found here.